Lead project execution by assuming ownership of communication with clients, leading client and team meetings to ensure proper discovery of business requirements and managing the execution from planning and design to insight generation and final recommendations.
- Coordinate and be responsible for business requirements gathering and translating those requirements for the Salesforce development team.
- Hands on experience in writing apex classes, triggers, visual force pages, lightning components using LWC and aura.
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives.
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally, should be Client/Project Oriented to ensure the goals and requirements are understood.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Build use cases, business flow diagrams, user stories, and perform gap analysis
- Must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic team environment
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.